Ute versus Ute
The inaugural Autosports Challenge.
Autosports Group put three of the best utes on the market up against each other over three challenges. To help, they were joined by 3 ambassadors of the Autosports Group put these utes through their paces.
Hosted by Georgina Lewis from Ten News at the Norwell Motorplex.
Click HERE to watch ASG Ute versus Ute Challenge
- Volkswagen Amarok V6 580 Ultimate from Mt Gravatt Volkswagen
- Mazda BT-50 GT from Toowong Mazda
- Mercedes-Benz X Class 350d 4MATIC from Mercedes-Benz Macgregor
- Rob Gray: Co-owner and Director of GRAYA Constructions
- Luke Hodge: AFL legend and Channel 7 commentator
- Matt Lancashire: Real Estate extraordinaire from Ray White New Farm
- Off-road- a test of skill and smooth driving. Complete the course with the most amount of water remaining in the tub.
- Reverse Towing- testing the skill of reverse with a trailer, park the ski in the garage in the quickest time.
- Performance- speed is important with the 0-100km/h and at the same time, stopping quickly and safely is more important with an emergency stop at 100km/h.
Looking to buy?
Autosports Group has a number of End of Financial Year opportunities across the commercial ranges from Volkswagen, Mazda and Mercedes-Benz. Plus with an increase to the Instant Asset Write-Off for eligible business, now is the perfect time to take advantage of EOFY deals.
Click to search:
We can't wait to share with you the next installment of the Autosports Challenge!